Welcome to Total Drilling Services
Welcome to Total Drilling Services Pty Ltd - a professional and reliable Drilling, Blasting and Grade Control contractor, based in Western Australia.
At Total Drilling Services Pty Ltd, blast hole drilling, reverse circulation grade control drilling, professional blasting services and explosives supply are our speciality. Our team has extensive international experience on mining operations (including open cut, quarry and underground), and civil operations (including road, rail, tunnelling, dams, pipelines, structural demolition and urban environments).
Total Drilling Services Pty Ltd offers flexible, cost effective solutions for the mining, earthmoving and construction industries. We can assist with all facets of drill and blast work from initial blast design to establishment of onsite explosives facilities and in-pit RC grade control drilling.
At Total Drilling Services Pty Ltd we can:
- Recommend drill and blast design parameters
- Provide professional blasting services
- Audit reports of current drilling and blasting parameters and practices
- Provide controlled limit and final wall drilling and blasting solutions
- Oversee the manufacture of packaged and bulk explosives formulations
- Supply detailed and graphically displayed blast pattern design templates
- Provide blast monitoring services inclusive of noise, vibration and video capture, and
- Provide probe, geotechnical drilling and grade control drilling solutions
Total Drilling Services Pty Ltd constantly strives to provide clients with professional and reliable services, whilst upholding the very highest standards of health and safety. Our operators are trained to the highest standards to ensure that all equipment is operated safely, efficiently and productively.
At Total Drilling Services Pty Ltd safety is our number one priority. We are committed to ensuring that every one of our employees not only understands this leading principal, but adopts it as their own number one priority as well.
Please browse our site for more information.