At Total Drilling Services Pty Ltd, we recognise that our success and reputation is built upon the skill, dedication and professionalism of our employees.
Whilst we primarily focus on attracting and retaining the most experienced and professional industry personnel, we are also committed to the training, education and up skilling of our employees. To this end, we possess extensive and detailed training modules for blast-hole drillers and blasting personnel, and we utilise the services of highly regarded training consultants and service providers.
We are always looking for experienced personnel with high work ethics and a professional approach to their work.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a current motor vehicle drivers’ licence or be able to obtain one for the state or territory in which the work will be performed.
- Pass a pre-employment medical examination and be deemed suitable for the position applied for with nil restrictions.
- Pass a drug and alcohol screen.
- Possess a National Police Clearance acceptable to our clients.
- Be able to work well with others and be able to follow instructions.
Additional Information and Requirements:
Applicants must be experienced in operation of top hammer or DTH drills in surface mining or construction applications. Experienced R/C drillers are also regularly sought. Our fleet comprises mainly Sandvik top hammer drills and Atlas Copco DTH drills, so experience with these machines would be an advantage.
In addition to drilling, we are always looking for working supervisors for our smaller sites where there is no full-time dedicated site supervisor. These positions are ideally suited to persons aiming to eventually move into a full-time supervisory role or those experienced drillers who don’t mind looking after a small crew. Duties generally include managing spare parts and consumables levels, complete and submit daily and monthly reports and submit timesheets for pays, while still drilling and interfacing with the client as the company representative.
Drill and Blast Site Supervisors/Operations Supervisors
If you are a well regarded professional with a proven track record, then you are the person we are looking for. We offer a competitive salary for the right people.
Extensive experience in all facets of blasting and explosives use is highly regarded. Excellent leadership and communication skills desired. We offer great rates of pay.
Experience on Sandvik and Atlas Copco surface drills is highly desirable. Must have own tools and be able to work as a team member. Great conditions of employment and a very flexible package can be arranged to attract the very best fitters. Our rates of remuneration are highly competitive.
The Benefits of Working for Total Drilling Services Pty Ltd include:
- High industry rates of pay for skilled personnel
- Attractive work rosters
- Great conditions of employment including sick leave, annual leave and long service leave
- Safe working environment
- Growing organization with potential for personnel to grow with us
- Small management and operations team provides opportunity for direct communication with the key decision makers
- We recognize personnel who display commitment to us and we look after them
- We undertake to provide our employees with a career path and the training and opportunities to follow that path, as they gain experience and expertise
- We have a strong desire to recognize the efforts of our workforce by providing employees with appropriate reward for their skill, knowledge and efforts.
Employment @ TDS
PO Box 2445
Malaga, Western Australia 6090
Phone: +61 8 9249 3211
Fax: +61 8 9249 3277
Alternatively, complete and submit this form:
Employment Application Form